Health and Lifestyle Exercise Physiology Sessions in Graceville
Our Exercise Physiologist Rachel provides the opportunity to explore every area of your health in our Health and Lifestyle sessions. The session focuses on the areas that you would like to review or improve on including your exercise habits, eating habits, sleeping habits, breathing habits, daily movement, wellness, motivation just to name a few. Rachel facilitates the session around your questions and goals to help you to uncover the routines, habits and behaviours that are positively or negatively impacting where you want to be.
Rachel will then assist you in creating strategies on how to make the changes that you want, and most importantly how to make those changes stick. Sessions are also eligible for a Health Fund rebate depending on your extras cover for Exercise Physiology.
These sessions are tailored for people who:
- Would like guidance in how to improve their health and exercise.
- Already know what to do to stay healthy but don’t know how to implement these healthy habits.
- Have tried implementing a variety of healthy exercise and eating habits, however have been unsuccessful in getting them to stick.
- Would like assistance around their eating habits.
- Lead a very busy lifestyle and can’t fit in time for exercise or daily movement.
- Are in pain due musculoskeletal complaints and have been unsuccessful in implementing their prescribed exercises.
- Find it hard to prioritise healthy habits such as good sleep, and regular exercise.
Want to improve every area of their health and would like to review their current exercise and health behaviours.
Sessions are available for all ages and tailored to each individual’s needs. Sessions are offered for 45 minutes or 30 minutes either in the Thrive Clinic or over the phone. Sessions can be booked online through our website or booked over the phone on (07) 3716 0199.