Meet local Chiropractor Dr Joshua Nelson
Dr Joshua Nelson
Dr. Josh Nelson is an internationally certified Sports Chiropractor who has a particular interest in the treatment and prevention of back pain, neck pain, headaches, and sports related injuries. He is the owner and principal of Thrive Health Co. and when he is not treating patients he enjoys spending time with his wife Jemima – one of our Pregnancy & Paediatric Chiropractors in the clinic, and three children – Tilly, Isla & Ted.
Josh’s focus is to ensure that his patients goals always come first and uses a combination of specific Chiropractic adjustments, soft tissue release techniques, rehabilitative exercises, taping, and ergonomic advice in order to get them well in the shortest amount of time possible whilst teaching them how to look after themselves for the long term.
- Bachelor of Chiropractic Science (Macquarie University);
- Masters of Chiropractic (Macquarie University);
- Awarded Prize for Chiropractic Adjuster of the Year – 2008 (Macquarie University);
- Internationally Certified Chiropractic Sports Physician (FICS);
- Level 3 Golf Medical Professional (Titleist Performance Institute);
- Teacher/Instructor on Golf Health & Fitness (Titleist Performance Institute);
- Mentor for Chiropractic Masters Students (Central Queensland University);
- Selective Functional Movement Assessment (SFMA) Advanced Provider;
- Author of numerous articles on Posture, Back Pain, and Golf Health & Fitness.
When he has a spare minute he also enjoys playing Golf, Cycling, and constantly learning through a good audiobook or podcast. Josh also spends time mentoring the next generation of Chiropractors throughout their Masters degree at Central Queensland University.