Meet local Remedial Massage Therapist Blake Vuksan
Blake is a highly skilled and passionate Remedial Massage Therapist that uses a multitude of techniques to help get you out of pain, moving well, and feeling great in the shortest amount of time possible.
His passion comes from a number of years playing Soccer at an elite junior level where he travelled internationally and was fortunate enough to receive treatment from a number of highly skilled Practitioners – leading him to want to learn more about the human body and help people in the same way.
Always wanting to learn, Blake is currently completing a degree in Chiropractic Science at CQU and utilises a number of these assessment skills and Exercise/Rehab advice as part of his treatments.
- Diploma of Remedial Massage (Q Academy)
- Level 1 Sports Trainer (Allied Health)
- Currently studying Chiropractic Science (CQU) and was awarded membership of the Golden Key Society
- Certified Advanced Dry Needling
- Dry Needling Masterclass completion
- Level 1 Stick Mobility teacher (Movement Vitality)
- Certified Anatomy Trains
- Diploma of Business
- Elite Football Referee (Football Federation Australia Level 2 Advanced)
When not working at Thrive, Blake also enjoys refereeing soccer at an elite level, calisthenics (a form of bodyweight strength training), playing golf and spending time with his family. Blake puts high importance to patient education, and uses a combination of trigger point therapy, myofascial release, muscle energy techniques, deep tissue, stretching, and Swedish massage to help clients achieve their health goals.